WHO WE ARE
JOGA PIĘKNA Marta Kucińska-Bielecka with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Legion 119. We process the Personal Data of the Users of our Store as their administrator.
HOW WE PROCESS DATA
As an administrator, we will process your Data to, among other things, enable you to create an account and purchase the physical and digital products we offer.
WHY WE PROCESS DATA
We process Data to:
- perform the contract we conclude with you when you accept the terms and conditions and the purchase made by you in the online store
- To answer the question asked by the User. Then the basis is the User’s consent given by initiating contact and the Administrator’s legitimate interest in answering the questions you ask us
- send newsletters with commercial offers only if you have given your express consent to receive emails from us
WITH WHOM WE SHARE DATA
We only share your Data with third parties who provide us with assistance or support as processors or separate controllers, i.e. An accounting firm, a hosting company, or a courier service.
You have the right to access, correct or delete your Personal Data and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority related to its processing. In some cases, you also have other rights, such as to withdraw consent, object to the use of your Data, or to portability, as explained in more detail below.
Using the Store implies acceptance of all rules applied by JOGA PIĘKNA Marta Kucińska-Bielecka Familiarize yourself with their content before you start using our services.
- Administrator – means the entity that processes personal data, which is JOGA PIĘKNA Marta Kucińska-Bielecka with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Legion 119, NIP: 7271470454, REGON: 473239810.
- Cookies – means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices through which the User uses the Store.
- Cookies of the Administrator – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Store.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners, through the Store.
- Buyer – A person making a purchase in the Store regardless of the legal form of such activity.
- Product – goods offered in the online store.
- Store – online store located at: https://jogapiekna.com/
- User – a person using the website.
II. Scope of personal data processing
The administrator processes personal data:
- For analytical purposes. In order to keep statistics on the use of the Store, to improve and facilitate the use and to ensure IT security.
- For the purpose of contract execution. For the purpose of accepting the order, preparing the product for shipment, delivering it to the Buyer and, if necessary, for the purpose of establishing, investigating and enforcing claims and defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
- For the purpose of answering. To handle inquiries, requests and possible complaints.
- For the purpose of sending newsletters. To send commercial offers with the User’s express consent to receive such information.
- For maintaining an Account. To enable you to establish an Account and authenticate it.
III. Data processing method
- The controller shall ensure control over the type and scope of personal data processing, the period and manner of processing, as well as the persons authorized to process the data.
- The Administrator shall retain personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, unless otherwise required by applicable law. If the basis for processing is the User’s consent, the Administrator processes until the User withdraws consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data prior to the withdrawal of consent or the legal basis for such processing.
- The user has the right to:
- request access to their data, rectification, deletion or restriction of their processing,
- to object to the processing,
- portability of data, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, if the processing is based on consent,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data by the Controller.
- The administrator declares that:
- Processes personal data in accordance with the law,
- collects personal data for designated legitimate purposes and does not subject it to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- shall keep personal data in a form that allows identification of the persons to whom they relate for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- Access to personal data is granted to the Administrator, written authorized employees, associates and those providing services to the Administrator. Access to personal data by the above-mentioned persons shall be made only for the purpose and scope specified by the Administrator.
- The administrator keeps a record of persons authorized to process them. Persons who have been authorized to process data are obliged to maintain strict secrecy of personal data and ways of securing them.
- The controller and persons authorized to process personal data shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the data they process.
IV. Sharing and entrusting the processing of personal data
- The Administrator does not share, sell, or otherwise disclose personal data collected about Users, except as described in the Policy or when required by generally applicable law.
- The controller may entrust the processing of personal data to service providers acting on its behalf. In accordance with the contracts of entrustment with them for the processing of personal data, the Administrator requires from these service providers a degree of privacy and security of personal data that complies with the law
- The Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data to service providers, i.e. a hosting company to store personal data on the server, an accounting office to maintain accounting records, and a courier company to provide a logistics service.
- Personal data is shared with third parties, i.e. ING Bank Śląski S.A. and Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in order to make payment in the online store.
- If the User’s provision of personal data is made in order to conclude a contract with the Online Store, the provision of personal data is a condition for the conclusion of this Contract. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing such data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
- In the event that the provision of personal data by the User is for the purpose of transferring personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. prior to the conclusion of a contract of sale of goods (or services) purchased from the Online Store, the provision of such data is a condition for the conclusion of a contract of sale in connection with the business model of operation adopted by the Online Store.
- In the case of transfer of the User’s personal data to the Bank in connection with the processing and settlement of payments made to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to process the payment and provide confirmation of its execution by the Bank to the Online Store.
- In the case of transfer of the User’s personal data to the Bank in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of the agreements concluded with the Online Shop, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of the payers in connection with their complaints, the provision of such data is required to enable the execution of the agreement concluded between the Online Shop and the Bank.
- In case of transfer of User’s personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering to pay the price for the purchased or service by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. within the framework of a contract of mandate covering the shopping formula “Buy with Twisto” and making this formula available by the Internet Shop, providing these data and processing them for this purpose is required in connection with the business model of conducting business adopted by the Internet Shop and for the purpose of executing the contract concluded between the Internet Shop and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s terminal device and then accesses the information contained in them for purposes:
- creation of statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- marketing (remarketing)
- To determine the User’s profile in order to display tailored materials to the User on advertising networks, in particular the Google network,
- To ensure the proper operation of the Store.
- It is possible to configure the User’s web browser in such a way that it prevents cookies from being stored on the end device. However, in such a situation, your use of the website may be impaired.
- Cookies can be deleted by the User after they have been stored through the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs used for this purpose or using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- These links provide information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek,
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html,
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647,
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL.
VI. Other technologies
The Administrator uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the User on the Site, i.e.
- Google Analytics tracking code – in order to analyze the statistics of the Store
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities.
VII. Server logs
- The use of the Store involves sending requests to the server on which the Store is stored.
- Each request to the server is recorded in the server logs. Logs include, among others. The User’s IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the Internet browser and the operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- Data recorded in server logs are not associated with specific individuals using the Store and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The server logs are only support material for administration, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
If you have any questions or opinions regarding the Policy and data processing, please send them to the following email address: email@example.com