Perform the exercise TWO TIMES – in the morning and in the evening.
SEE FILM – 01:50 min.
– smoothing the so-called. crow’s feet
– reducing bags under the eyes
– lifting of the drooping upper eyelid
– smoothing of nasolabial furrows
– firming the whole face
– strengthening blood circulation throughout the face
Arrange the mouth in the shape of a large letter “O”. It is important not to overly tighten your lips and arrange them clearly in the shape of a big “O”!!! Curl your lips over your teeth to the inside of your mouth. Tighten your muscles. Make sure not to wrinkle your forehead. Put the middle finger where the eyebrow ends and the index finger on the cheekbone, gently pull the skin back toward the temple. Squint your eyes 10 times. Relax and repeat the exercise 2 more times.